01 August 2007

Training and weight blog

Since I normally don't use the test blog for anything special, I figure I could register my "training back to shape" here, for some + me self to see... :-)

25.7 I was 103,4 kg, and 110,0 cm in max-waist

28.7 I was 102,6 kg, and 109,5 cm in max-waist
29.7 I was 102,4 kg, and 109,5 cm in max-waist
30.7 I was 101,6 kg, and 109,5 cm in max-waist
31.7 I was 101,6 kg, and 109,0 cm in max-waist
1.8 I was 101,8 kg, and 109,0 cm in max-waist

Plan is to train minimum 3 km walk/run / 10 km biking / 45 min dancing / 30 min excercise everyday, and get an average of 1 hour a day during august....

I want to loose about a kg ( /cm ) a week, starting from the 101,8 on wedn. 1st of august.

so my plan is to write every day, - what I did...

No comments: